Let's catch up

 *FOR MARKETING CLASS*

Hey everybody,

So it's been a minute since I've checked in! I've been rolling along with the Grief in Cycles shows and the records have been doing well. I wanted to catch up and talk about a few things, mainly the latest happenings with my projects right now and then go over the larger plan for next year. Regarding the work behind Care Center, it's on hold right now. Nick and I are both busy with our respective main projects. Pray for Death is going into the studio this summer to record our debut album, and the solo stuff is still fresh, so there's nothing on that radar right now.

Since we're at the halfway point of the year, I figured this would be a good time to talk about some plans for a larger-scale thing I want to make happen. I bring it up now because it's something that is going to be immense to pull together and make happen. Within the next year I plan to launch Chicago Record Swap, a bi-annual event hosted at the beginning and the end of the summer that hosts record shops, food, drinks, live music, and more. I'm super excited about it and have a few different things pulled together early. The vendors currently include Reckless Records, Record Breakers, Hangman Records, and Laurie's Planet of Sound.

The next shows for Grief In Cycles are below. The recordings have turned out great and I cannot wait to get more under my belt and release the audio when I wrap this album cycle up. Please come out, it'd be nice to see as many people as possible at these, everybody has been so kind.

CURRENTLY BOOKED:

6/28 - Sunken in the same place (EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE, CONTACT FOR ADDRESS)

7/10 - Bookclub (Featuring Matt Christensen, SilentBlair)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Ilan Rubin of The New Regime, Nine Inch Nails